All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.49Trending at £12.25
- £12.31Trending at £13.95
- £11.95Trending at £17.53
- £10.32Trending at £18.93
- £9.52Trending at £12.90
- £6.76Trending at £12.01
- £19.44Trending at £30.06
About this product
- Author(s)Jeff Haward,Neil Barber
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Military
- Content Note25 illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Author BiographyNeil Barber is the author of two of the most detailed books on their subjects; The Day the Devils Dropped In, relates the 9th Parachute Battalion's D-Day assault on the Merville Battery and the vital battle at the Chateau St Come; and The Pegasus and Orne Bridges, which details the D-Day capture, defence and relief of Pegasus Bridge and its sister bridge across the river Orne. He has also edited two biographies; Stan Scott's Fighting with the Commandos and Captain David Tibbs' Parachute Doctor.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.