Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.03
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £10.73Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
- £10.28Trending at £13.98
About this product
- Author(s)Brian Purnell
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleCivil Rights and the Struggle for Black Equality in the Twentieth Century
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Note21 black & white photographs, 8 maps, 7 tables
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Author BiographyBrian Purnell is assistant professor of Africana studies at Bowdoin College, USA.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.