Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the fight of large European states, against terrorism and drugs.
- Author BiographyJorg Friedrichs is Lecturer in Politics at the University of Oxford, UK. He wrote this book as a Research Associate at IUB (International University Bremen) and as a Max Weber Fellow at the European University Institute in Florence, Italy.
- Author(s)Jorg Friedrichs
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/09/2007
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in International Relations and Global Politics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables, 8 black & white line drawings
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.