All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionIn the first decade of the AIDS epidemic, New York City was struck badly. This book presents a social history of New York's AIDS community, and focuses on the ways that these disparate groups formed networks of people and organizations that supported persons with AIDS, reduced transmission, funded research, and gave a face to this epidemic.
- Author BiographySusan M. Chambre is a professor of sociology at Baruch College of the City University of New York and the author of Good Deeds in Old Age.
- Author(s)Susan M. Chambre
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication21/08/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCritical Issues in Health and Medicine Series
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.