All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFighting the Forces explores the struggle to create meaning in an impressive example of popular culture, the television series phenomenon Buffy the Vampire Slayer . These essays analyze the social and culture issues implicit in the series and place it in its literary context.
- Author BiographyRhonda V. Wilcox is professor of English at Gordon College. David Lavery is professor of English at Middle Tennessee State University. Rhonda V. Wilcox and David Lavery have written and edited several books and articles exploring the social, literary, and artistic merit of quality television. In addition to Buffy the Vampire Slayer, their work has covered a variety of programs including Twin Peaks, Nothern Exposure, The X-Files, and The Sopranos.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight481 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDavid Lavery,Rhonda V. Wilcox
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £4.99Trending at £5.48
- £41.51Trending at £54.95
- £35.17Trending at £63.21
- £12.10Trending at £19.50
- £29.49Trending at £49.95
- £12.76Trending at £16.99
- £19.94Trending at £24.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.