Consider these sponsored items
- £14.26Was:£16.99Free postage
- £11.67Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide helps artists learn to draw natural-looking figures. Hart portrays everyday, real-life gestures on human-looking foundation figures: standing, sitting, kneeling and reclining, with arms folded, ankles crossed, hands on hips and more, all shown from various angles.
- Author BiographyChristopher Hart is the world's bestselling author of how-to-draw books and his books have been translated into more than 20 languages.
- Author(s)Christopher Hart
- PublisherSixth and Spring Books
- Date of Publication19/07/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleChristopher Hart Figure it Out!
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSixth and Spring Books
- Content Notecolour, black and white illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £10.28Trending at £10.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.