All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ninth gripping medieval murder mystery featuring Crowner John, Devon's first county coroner.
- Author BiographyProfessor Bernard Knight, CBE, became a Home Office Pathologist in 1965 and was appointed Professor of Forensic Pathology, University of Wales College of Medicine, in 1980. During his 40-year career with the Home Office, he performed over 25,000 autopsies, and was involved in many high profile cases, including that of Fred and Rose West, and the child killer, Mary Bell. The author of numerous popular and academic non-fiction books, he has written thirteen novels in the Crowner John mystery series. Professor Knight lives in Cardiff.
- Author(s)Bernard Knight
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication04/04/2005
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleCrowner John Mystery
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 9
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight204 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine1 mm
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £9.94Trending at £14.12
- £4.79Trending at £8.79
- £9.45Trending at £12.99
- £4.79Trending at £7.99
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £4.95Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.