All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at the truths of Christian faith which pertain to spiritual growth. McDermott discusses human self-knowledge, our understanding of God, our partaking in the divine nature of God and the significance of prayer, emphasizing the importance of personal spiritual growth and participation in the divine life.
- Author BiographyThomas McDermott is a Dominican priest and Regent of Studies of the Province of St. Albert the Great. He obtained a doctorate in spiritual theology from the Angelicum and taught for several years at Kenrick-Glennon Seminary in St. Louis. He wrote Catherine of Siena. Spiritual development in her life and teaching (2008).
- Author(s)Fr. Thomas McDermott
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Weight283 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.