Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £47.03Trending at £63.58
- £22.53Trending at £23.67
- £11.76Trending at £12.99
- £15.39Trending at £21.88
- £13.99Trending at £16.50
- £18.30Trending at £29.70
- £5.35Trending at £5.68
About this product
- DescriptionFirst comparative study of European film set design in the late 1920s and 1930.
- Author BiographySue Harris is Reader in French cinema at Queen Mary, University of London. She is the author of Bertrand Blier (2001) and co-editor of France in Focus: Film and National Identity (2000).|Tim Bergfelder is Professor of Film at the University of Southampton. He is the author of International Adventures (2005), and coeditor of The German Cinema Book (2002) and The Titanic in Myth and Memory (2004).|Sarah Street is Professor of Film at the University of Bristol. She is the author of British Cinema in Documents (2000), Transatlantic Crossings: British Feature Films in the USA (2002) and Black Narcissus (2004).
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleFilm Culture in Transition
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Out-of-print date28/11/2016
- Content Note105 illustrations
- Weight570 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited bySarah Street,Sue Harris,Tim Bergfelder
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.