Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.78
- £21.13Trending at £29.96
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £5.50Trending at £5.79
- £13.47Trending at £25.48
- £18.30Trending at £29.84
- £18.23Trending at £18.99
About this product
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2015
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note3 photographs
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byCecilia Sayad,Mattias Frey
- Author BiographyMattias Frey is a senior lecturer in film at the University of Kent, UK. He is the author of Postwall German Cinema: History, Film History, and Cinephilia and co-editor of Cine-Ethics: Ethical Dimensions of Film Theory, Practice, and Spectatorship. Cecilia Sayadis a senior lecturer in film at the University of Kent. She is the author of Performing Authorship: Self-Inscription and Corporeality in the Cinema and O Jogo da Reinvencao, a Portuguese-language study of Charlie Kaufman's filmography.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.