Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the film industry as a whole, which incorporates popular (mainstream) fiction films (usually) in English, non English language fiction films, documentary films and art house films. This title offers the student a combination of theory and practice.
- Author BiographyFinola Kerrigan is a lecturer in Marketing at King's College London. She is currently completing a PhD in marketing in the European film industry at the University of Hertfordshire Business School where she is a member of the Film Industry Research Group. She is also a visiting lecturer on the MA in Film and Television Production at Royal Holloway, The University of London. Her research focuses on marketing of the arts, specifically film and she has published and presented at national and international conferences in this area. She is a member of the Academy of Marketing and the Arts and Heritage Special Interest Group of the Academy of Marketing, The International Arts Marketing Association and the British Academy of Management.
- Author(s)Finola Kerrigan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.