All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £45.00Trending at £80.00
- £9.27Trending at £13.00
- £11.97Trending at £15.52
- £6.54Trending at £6.99
- £10.82Trending at £13.80
- £8.78Trending at £12.00
- £7.99Trending at £9.51
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to some of the issues and concerns arising from the concept of film remaking.
- Author BiographyConstantine Verevis is Lecturer, School of English, Communications & Performance Studies, Monash University, Australia.
- Author(s)Constantine Verevis
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication29/11/2005
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note12 b&w illustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.