CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £53.13Trending at £55.25
- £22.74Trending at £23.44
- £7.00Trending at £7.20
- £17.24Trending at £17.72
- £10.79Trending at £14.98
- £8.02Trending at £8.17
- £24.73Trending at £27.65
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders a range of films and texts of film criticism alongside disparate philosophical discourses of ethics by Levinas, Derrida, Foucault, and Lacanian psychoanalysts and postmodern theorists.
- Author BiographyLisa Downing is Professor of French Discourses of Sexuality at the University of Exeter. Her publications include Patrice Leconte (2004), From Perversion to Purity: The Stardom of Catherine Deneuve, ed. with Sue Harris (2007), and The Cambridge Introduction to Michel Foucault (2008). Libby Saxton is Lecturer in French and Film Studies at Queen Mary, University of London. She is author of Haunted Images: Film, Ethics, Testimony and the Holocaust (2008) and co-editor of Seeing Things: Vision, Perception and Interpretation in French Studies (2002).
- Author(s)Libby Saxton,Prof. Lisa Downing
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/2009
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.