All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.32
- £24.31Trending at £34.91
- £9.41Trending at £16.95
- £9.53Trending at £14.94
- £7.60Trending at £9.97
- £18.98Trending at £29.93
- £7.60Trending at £8.65
About this product
- DescriptionA concise yet authoritative introduction to the use of film for historians, designed to equip students with the methods both to analyse film texts and to understand the place of film in history and culture. Chapman explores the main theoretical debates and approaches, and charts the development of film history as a discipline in its own right.
- Author BiographyJames Chapman is Professor of Film Studies at the University of Leicester, UK. He is the author of a number of books on film and cultural history and is editor of the Historical Journal of Film, Radio and Television.
- Author(s)James Chapman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTheory and History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note192 p.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.