Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionWhy and how film and video censorship has developed in Britain since the birth of the domestic video industry in 1979.
- Author BiographyJulian Petley is Professor of Screen Media and Journalism in the School of Arts at Brunel University, Chair of the Campaign for Press and Broadcasting Freedom, a member of the board of Index on Censorship, and co-principal editor of the Journal of British Cinema and Television. His most recent publications are Freedom of the Word (2007), Freedom of the Moving Image (co-written with Philip French, 2008) and Censorship: a Beginner's Guide (2009).
- Author(s)Julian Petley
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note1 black & white line drawings, 1 black and white cartoon illustration
- Weight364 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.