Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.99Trending at £6.97
- £11.32Trending at £14.94
- £9.27Trending at £12.95
- £18.33Trending at £26.01
- £13.85Trending at £22.98
- £12.58Trending at £22.92
- £4.42Trending at £6.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis groundbreaking book provides a comprehensive analysis of films made since 1970.
- Author BiographyAlbert Moran is professor in the School of Arts, Media and Culture at Griffith University. His academic qualifications include MA (Syd), BEd (La Trobe) and PhD (Griffith). He has written or edited over 20 books, including Copycat TV (1998), Television Across Asia (2004) and Historical Dictionary of Australian and New Zealand Cinema (2005). Errol Vieth is senior lecturer in film and communication in the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Education at Central Queensland University. He has qualifications in Arts and Education and his PhD was in science fiction film. He is the author of Screening Science: Contexts, Texts and Science in Fifties Science Fiction Film (Lanham, Md.: Scarecrow Press, 2001) and, with Albert Moran, the Historical Dictionary of Australian and New Zealand Cinema (Lanham, Md.: Scarecrow Press, 2005).
- Author(s)Albert Moran,Errol Vieth
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/10/2006
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note30 b/w illus.
- Weight350 g
- Width175 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.