All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers comprehensive information on the complex process of converting motion picture film into video. This book attempts to explain the operational, business, and creative sides of film to video transfer. It also includes information on the Philips Spirit Data Cine and the Sony FVS-1000, and a section on flying spot telecines.
- Author BiographyStuart Blake Jones has over twenty years of experience as a senior telecine colorist. He is a consultant and instructor in the US and Europe and demonstrates color correction equipment at trade shows. He is also an expert on telecine and is the author of Film into Video, second edition, also published by Focal Press.
- Author(s)George D. Cvjetnicanin,Richard H. Kallenberger
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/06/2000
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight929 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byRichard H. Kallenberger,Stuart Blake Jones
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.73
- £21.31Trending at £29.90
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £5.50Trending at £5.78
- £13.47Trending at £25.43
- £18.30Trending at £29.77
- £18.23Trending at £18.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.