CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Author(s)Adam Shaening-Pokrasso,Adobe Creative Team
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication22/09/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Weight64 g
- Width139 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Author BiographyThe Adobe Creative Team of designers, authors, and editors have extensive, real world knowledge of Adobe products. They work closely with the Adobe product development teams and Adobe's Instructional Communications team to come up with creative, challenging, and visually appealing projects to help both new and experienced users get up to speed quickly on Adobe software products. Video Host: Adam Shaening-Pokrasso. Adam is a director, producer, and owner of San Francisco based creative agency 12FPS. He produces advertising and educational content for technology companies and motion graphics for award-winning documentaries. Adam also exhibits media works around the work and across the interweb.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.