All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.64
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.13
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.25Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionGives readers a crash course in good film, pairing cinema's lesser-seen gems alongside blockbusters, great early works from the pioneers of film alongside often-overlooked films from great directors.
- Author BiographyChris Barsanti is a member of New York Film Critics Online and the Online Film Critics Society. A senior writer for filmcritic.com (AMC) and frequent contributor to PopMatters, his writing on film has also appeared in The Hollywood Reporter, Film Journal International, and Film Threat.
- Author(s)Chris Barsanti
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication16/12/2010
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.