All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.77Trending at £36.82
- £17.89Trending at £23.33
- £31.75Trending at £48.00
- £31.74Trending at £32.11
- £29.64Trending at £34.99
- £20.51Trending at £25.99
- £23.51Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis new resource is a contemporary and comprehensive approach to the design of microwave filters with helical resonators. The very detailed step-by-step approach used throughout the book allows readers to quickly familiarize with the basic concepts of microwave filter design and confidently engage with the design of helical resonator filters.
- Author BiographyEfstratios Doumanis is a member of technical staff in the RF-Front End and Antenna Group at Alcatel Lucent. He earned his Ph.D. in electrical and computer engineering from Queen's University, Belfast, UK. George Goussetis is a professor at Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, UK. He earned his Ph.D. in electrical and computer engineering from the University of Westminster, London, UK. Savvas Kosmopoulos is a senior engineer in the RF and Payload group at Space Engineering s.p.a., Rome, Italy. He earned his Ph.D. in electrical engineering from the University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
- Author(s)Efstratios Doumanis,George Goussetis,Savvas Kosmopoulos
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.