All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Jim Bernhard
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content NoteB&W photos throughout, B&W illustrations throughout
- Weight411 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyJim Bernhard is the author of Puns, Puzzles, and Word Play: Fun and Games for Language Lovers; Porcupine, Picayune, & Post: How Newspapers Get Their Names; and, with his wife, Virginia, Life Is NOT a Dress Rehearsal: 10 Lists to Make Before Your Final Exit. He has an MA in English literature from the University of Birmingham in England, where he was a Marshall Scholar, and a BA from Rice University. Bernhard is also a playwright, lyricist, actor, theatrical manager, and crossword puzzle constructor. He resides in Houston, Texas.
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £20.99Trending at £22.37
- £30.68Trending at £40.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.