Final Cut Studio on the Spot: Time-Saving Techniques for Using Final Cut Pro and the Studio Applications by Robbie Carman, Abba Shapiro, Richard Harrington (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £14.53+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.09Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting solutions in an accessible format, this title offers instruction by Apple Certified Pros that shows how to optimize system performance; create impressive titles with Generators, Motion, LiveType, and Photoshop; build Commercial-quality transitions; work quickly with buttons and keyboard shortcuts; and, color correct to save vital shots.
- Author BiographyA digital video expert and a trained business professional, Rich understands both the creative and management sides of the visual communications industry. He's held such diverse jobs as directing newscasts and publishing music magazines, to managing a production department and consulting non-profit agencies. Rich graduated from Drake University School of Journalism with dual degrees in Broadcast News and Radio-Television Production. He also holds a master's degree in Project Management from Keller Graduate School of Management. Abba Shapiro is a lead instructor for Apple's certified training program and an award-winning writer/producer/director in video and film production with over 20 years of experience. His production company, Shapiro Video & Multimedia, serves a wide range of commercial, corporate, and federal clients. He teaches Final Cut Studio, and Photoshop for video courses throughout the US. Robbie Carman is part of the first generation of certified Apple Final Cut Pro instructors. Currently he is certified to teach Final Cut Pro, DVD Studio Pro, Aperture, and Motion. Robbie specializes in online editing and color correction on standard and high definition projects.
- Author(s)Abba Shapiro,Richard Harrington,Robbie Carman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content NoteApprox. 450 illustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.