Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionWith flair and an originality of approach, the author brings his considerable experience to bear on this crucial topic. Uniquely, this book discusses the technical and financial aspects of decision-making in engineering and demonstrates these through case studies.
- Author BiographyDr Frank Crundwell BSc (Financial Maths), PhD (Chem. Eng.), has experience in academia (University of California, Berkeley; University of Cape Town; University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg), in technology development (BHP Billington) and corporate venture capital, and currently runs his own company (CM Solutions). He has been in involved in due diligence work, he has developed the business case for investment decisions, and he has patented and licensed inventions. He has also presented courses on Real Options Analysis and Finance for Professional Engineers for professionals.
- Author(s)Frank Kenneth Crundwell
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication13/10/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note235 black & white tables, biography
- Weight895 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.