All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour plain English guide to financial accounting for students and trainees. Financial Accounting For Dummies provides students who are studying finance, accounting and business with the basic concepts, terminology, and methods to interpret, analyse, prepare and evaluate financial statements.
- Author BiographySteve Collings is the audit and technical director for Leavitt Walmsley Associates Ltd, a Chartered Certified Accountants based in Sale, south Manchester. He specialises in financial reporting and auditing, and has an interest in small business taxation issues. Steve has written extensively for AccountingWEB.co.uk and is author of The Interpretation and Application of International Standards on Auditing and IFRS For Dummies, also published by Wiley. Maire Loughran, CPA, is a member of the American Association of Certified Public Accountants. An adjunct professor of auditing, accounting and taxation courses, she is also the author of Auditing For Dummies.
- Author(s)Maire Loughran,Steven Collings
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/04/2013
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight648 g
- Width187 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementUK ed
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.85Trending at £46.98
- £41.41Trending at £44.64
- £40.97Trending at £44.50
- £12.27Trending at £15.13
- £8.24Trending at £9.99
- £16.20Trending at £18.94
- £56.77Trending at £61.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.