Financial Accounting by Alan Southworth, Linda Kirkham, Tony Hope, John Arnold (Paperback, 1995)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.59+ £3.00 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.41
- £12.33Trending at £12.60
- £13.37Trending at £16.00
- £35.20Trending at £38.01
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £25.63Trending at £27.12
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionA rigorous and comprehensive introductory text which explains and critically evaluates the concepts underlying the preparation of financial accounts, their application and possible alternatives to current practice.
- Author(s)Alan Southworth,John Arnold,Linda Kirkham,Tony Hope
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication21/08/1995
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFinancial TImes Prentice Hall
- Weight968 g
- Width169 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition StatementNew ed of 2 Revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.