All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- Description* Designed for self-study, classroom use, and reference, this is a comprehensive approach to developing both simple and sophisticated financial models in all major areas of finance using both Excel 2007 and VBA.
- Author BiographyChandan Sengupta teaches finance in the MBA program at the Fordham University Graduate School of Business, specializing in financial modeling, business valuation, corporate finance, and investment management. Formerly, he was vice president at the Chase Manhattan Bank for eight years and senior financial advisor for Mobil Corporation for ten years. He is also the author of the first edition of this book as well as Financial Modeling Using C++ and The Only Proven Road to Investment Success, all of which are published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Chandan Sengupta
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/11/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1400 g
- Width190 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.