All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps students develop a proficiency in using Excel[registered] 2013 to solve real financial problems without sacrificing any finance background. This book covers all of the topics in corporate finance course, including financial statements, budgets, the Market Security Line, pro forma statements, cost of capital, equities, and debt.
- Author BiographyTimothy R. Mayes serves as finance professor at Metropolitan State College of Denver. He holds a B.S. and B.A. in Finance and a Ph.D. in Finance from the University of Central Florida. His research interests include portfolio performance analysis and reporting, portfolio theory, derivatives, and, of course, the use of spreadsheets in financial education.
- Author(s)Timothy R. Mayes
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage Learning, Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight966 g
- Width205 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £40.00Trending at £48.42
- £11.88Trending at £13.28
- £15.44Trending at £19.99
- £13.64Trending at £15.96
- £11.15Trending at £14.94
- £9.78Trending at £11.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.