All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.89
- £8.33Trending at £10.00
- £13.11Trending at £13.61
- £12.86Trending at £16.89
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionIn Financial Capability and Asset Holding in Later Life: A Life Course Perspective the concept of Financial Capability is used to underscore the importance of acquiring knowledge and skills while also addressing policies and services than can build financial security.
- Author BiographyMargaret Sherrard Sherraden, PhD, is Professor, School of Social Work, University of Missouri-St. Louis, and Research Professor, Center for Social Development (CSD), Washington University in St. Louis. Nancy Morrow-Howell, MSW, PhD, is the Ralph and Muriel Pumphrey Professor of Social Work and the Director of the Harvey A. Friedman Center for Aging at Washington University. Michael Sherraden, MSW, PhD, is Benjamin E. Youngdahl Professor of Social Development and founding director of the Brown School's Center for Social Development (CSD) at Washington University in St Louis. In 2010, Sherraden was listed on the Time 100 most influential people in the world.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication27/01/2015
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight538 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byMargaret Sherrard Sherraden,Nancy Morrow-Howell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.