All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £26.29Trending at £39.82
- £11.76Trending at £14.13
- £18.39Trending at £19.13
- £14.76Trending at £15.09
- £7.63Trending at £7.97
- £14.50Trending at £14.61
About this product
- DescriptionAssesses to what extent increased international cooperation could help selected financial centres in Europe respond to the future risks and opportunities facing them. The book identifies challenges that the jurisdictions face in coming years by means of representative samples and systematic comparisons of financial centres.
- Author BiographyRYM AYADI is Senior Research Fellow and Head of Research at the Financial Institutions, Prudential Policy and Tax Unit at the Centre for European Policy Studies, a leading Brussels think tank. She is Scientific Director of an international research network on prospective analysis in the Mediterranean, funded by the European Union framework research program. She is Visiting Professor at HEC Montreal, Canada. She has published several books, scholarly articles and policy papers on financial economics, financial development and regulation and serves on several editorial boards for scientific journals. Dr. Ayadi is senior expert member of several high-level expert groups in international organizations, is Vice President of the European Financial Inclusion Network (EFIN), a European network that promotes mutual learning on financial inclusion, and President of the Euro-Mediterranean Economists Association. She holds a PhD in Economics and Finance from University Paris Dauphine. EMRAH ARBAK is a researcher at CEPS, chiefly specializing in financial regulation, taxation, and corporate governance. Dr. Arbak previously worked as an economics and finance consultant for the Corporate and Public Strategy Advisory Group (CPS), Brussels. Between 2004 and 2006 he was a postdoctoral researcher at the French research agency, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS). He has also worked as a senior research aide at the Fiscal Affairs Program of the Rockefeller Institute of Government, New York, USA and has taught an undergraduate level course at the State University of New York at Albany, USA. Dr. Arbak holds a PhD degree in Economics from State University of New York at Albany.
- Author(s)Emrah Arbak,Rym Ayadi
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitlePalgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight376 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.