All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.26
- £11.20Trending at £13.47
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.09
About this product
- DescriptionLearn what to expect and what's expected as an expert witness Serving as a financial expert witness or consultant in lawsuits is a stressful, challenging, and tough business. In Financial Expert Witness Communication: A Practical Guide to Reporting and Testimony, financial forensic expert Bradley J.
- Author BiographyBRADLEY J. PREBER, CPA, CFF, CFE, is the National Managing Partner of Grant Thornton LLP s Forensic and Valuation Services Practice. With more than 30 years experience, he has prepared numerous expert reports as an accounting, financial, fraud, and/or damage expert and has testified in federal court and state courts. Preber is the primary author of the AICPA s Introduction to Civil Litigation Services, and he has instructed National Institute of Trial Advocacy (NITA) programs.
- Author(s)Bradley J. Preber
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/05/2014
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Corporate F&A
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight556 g
- Width155 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.