All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.97Trending at £12.34
- £11.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloped country capital markets have devised a set of institutions and actors to help provide investors with timely and accurate information they need to make informed investment decisions.
- Author BiographyYasuyuki Fuchita is a senior managing director at the Nomura Institute of Capital Markets Research in Tokyo, Japan. He is coeditor of After the Crash: The Future of Finance (2010) and Prudent Lending Restored (2009), both published by Brookings. Robert E. Litan is a senior fellow in Economic Studies at the Brookings Institution, Washington, D.C., USA, and vice president for research and policy at the Kauffman Foundation, Missouri, USA. Among his many books is Good Capitalism, Bad Capitalism, and the Economics of Growth and Prosperity (Yale University Press, 2007), written with William J. Baumol and Carl J. Schramm.
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight17 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byRobert E. Litan,Yasuyuki Fuchita
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.