Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.38
- £26.57Trending at £35.99
- £8.39Trending at £8.46
- £14.99Trending at £16.63
- £8.88Trending at £9.53
- £8.44Trending at £9.65
- £6.86Trending at £7.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis text highlights the financial crises in Mexico and South America (1995) and in East Asia (1997). It explores the risks from portfolio capital flows to democracy in countries like Mexico, Brazil, Russia, India, Vietnam, Thailand and Indonesia.
- Author BiographyLESLIE ELLIOTT ARMIJO is Visiting Scholar, Reed College, Oregon, USA. She has published numerous articles on the interaction of democratization and economic liberalization in developing and transitional countries, the game of inflation in Brazil, and the politics of privatization and market-oriented economic reforms in South America, Mexico, and India.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/01/1999
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight431 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byLeslie Elliott Armijo
- Foreword byThomas J. Biersteken
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.