Financial Innovations and the Welfare of Nations: How Cross-Border Transfers of Financial Innovations Nurture Emerging Capital Markets by Springer (Hardback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £200.19Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £12.17Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 4 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £39.97Trending at £51.06
- £32.27Trending at £39.71
- £8.39Trending at £8.63
- £66.36Trending at £79.65
- £109.35Trending at £139.39
- £26.10Trending at £27.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe central question addressed in Financial Innovations and the Welfare of Nations is how the transfer of financial innovations from developed to developing economies can nurture the dynamics of emerging capital markets.
- Author BiographyLaurent L. Jacque is a Professor of International Finance and Banking and Director of the Program of International Business Relations at the Fletcher School (Tufts University). He is also Professor of Finance and International Business at the HEC School of Management (France). Paul M. Vaaler is Assistant Professor of International Business, and Director of the Hitachi Center for Technology and International Affairs at the Fletcher School (Tufts University).
- Date of Publication01/04/2001
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteXII, 367 p.
- Weight1590 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byLaurent L. Jacque,Paul M. Vaaler
- Edition Statement2001 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.