Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.20Trending at £9.53
- £15.40Trending at £19.03
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a fresh approach and in-depth analysis of all aspects of financial management. Financial Management and Analysis covers many important financial topics that are neglected in other books. Crisp writing and focused content cleanly ties theory and practice together in one complete package. The Frank J.
- Author BiographyFRANK J. FABOZZI, PhD, CFA, CPA, is the Frederick Frank Adjunct Professor of Finance in the School of Management at Yale University. Prior to joining the Yale faculty, he was a Visiting Professor of Finance in the Sloan School at MIT. Professor Fabozzi is a Fellow of the International Center for Finance at Yale University and the editor of the Journal of Portfolio Management. He is the author of several books in finance. PAMELA P. PETERSON, PhD, CFA, is a Professor of Finance at Florida State University where she teaches undergraduate and doctoral courses in corporate finance. Professor Peterson has published numerous articles in academic and practitioner journals. She is coauthor with Don Chance of the AIMR monograph Real Options and Investment Valuation, and coauthor with David R. Peterson of the AIMR monograph Company Performance and Measures of Value Added. Professor Peterson is also coauthor with Frank J. Fabozzi of Analysis of Financial Statements and Capital Budgeting: Theory and Practice, both published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Frank J. Fabozzi,Pamela P Peterson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/07/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleFrank J. Fabozzi Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1586 g
- Width171 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine56 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.