All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis cash management and investment handbook helps nonprofit managers from diverse backgrounds learn to manage their organization's money. It examines traditional treasury functions including banking and cash flow and explores investment management and strategies for managing excess cash, endowment, and long-term (planned) gifts.
- Author BiographyJohn T. Zietlow, D.B.A., CTP, is a professor of finance at Malone College in Canton, Ohio, where he teaches corporate finance, investments, short-term financial management, personal finance, and macroeconomics. He previously taught at Lee University (Cleveland, TN) and Mount Vernon Nazarene University (Mount Vernon, OH). He is certified through the Association for Financial Professionals as a Certified Treasury Professional (CTP). Dr. Ziegler also serves as associate faculty member at Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis (IUPUI), where he teaches graduate non-profit financial management, and as an adjunct instructor for the University of Maryland University College, where he teaches graduate short-term financial management. He has done corporate training and consulting in the areas of cash management, treasury management, and investment management and portfolio performance evaluation. He holds membership in the Financial Management Association, Association for Financial Professionals, Association for Research on Nonprofit Organizations and Voluntary Action (ARNOVA), and the Financial Education Association. He may be reached via e-mail at: email@example.com , and maintains a web site at: www.johnzietlow.com. Jo Ann Hankin is a nationally recognized consultant in the field of fundraising, and financial/administrative management for nonprofits. She has served as Vice President of Finance of The UCLA Foundation Vice President of Advancement for California State University, San Bernardino and has held various fundraising/financial positions with liberal arts colleges. In addition, she worked in the for profit world with several Fortune 500 companies. Jo Ann also continues to be actively involved with her own community and does volunteer work for organizations promoting music and education. Alan G. Seidner was the founder of Seidner & Company of Pasadena, California, an investment management and consulting firm whose roster included high-net-worth investors, healthcare organizations, major corporations, nonprofit institutions, and municipalities. Mr. Seidner has written many financial reference works and is a frequent speaker on investment techniques and strategies. He has also provided testimony before federal government agencies on the performance of pension fund investments.
- Author(s)Alan G. Seidner,Jo Ann Hankin,John Zietlow
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/01/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1228 g
- Width184 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine46 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.