Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.54
- £12.33Trending at £12.68
- £13.37Trending at £15.99
- £35.20Trending at £38.24
- £5.96Trending at £6.11
- £25.63Trending at £27.28
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigating why the 1990s was a decade of financial crises that almost precipitated a global market crash, this book explores the reasons why the global economy still struggles with the aftermath of these crises.
- Author BiographyPaul Davidson, Holly Chair of Excellence Emeritus, University of Tennessee, US and Founding Editor of the Journal of Post Keynesian Economics
- Author(s)Paul Davidson
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2003
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefigs.tabs.
- Weight452 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.