All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.99Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis book aims to systematically assess laws and practices, close gaps that currently prevent a full profiling of financial participation, provide a description of individual countries against the background of comparable scores for the EU 27 and to promote a common platform for financial participation within the European Union.
- Author BiographyJENS LOWITZSCH is Lawyer and senior researcher at the Inter-University Centre at the Institute for Eastern European Studies of the Free University of Berlin, where he received his doctoral degree in law in 2002. Being a specialist in civil law, European law and financial participation of employees, he acquired an economic background in various research and consulting projects. His involvement in technical assistance in the transition countries of Central and Eastern Europe focuses on insolvency law, business law, and privatization law.
- Author(s)Jens Lowitzsch
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/09/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleStudies in Economic Transition
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight575 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.