All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the effects of the IAS/IFRS adoption in Europe. It investigates the decision-usefulness of financial reporting under IAS/IFRS for investors, it assesses the IAS/IFRS effects on the firms' cost of capital and discusses financial reporting quality under fair value accounting.
- Author BiographyVera Palea, PhD in Accounting and Finance at Bocconi University, is researcher at the University of Turin, where she teaches financial reporting and analysis both in undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. Her research activity focuses on the relationship between financial information and capital market behaviour.
- Author(s)Vera Palea
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication18/03/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight350 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.41
- £12.33Trending at £12.60
- £13.37Trending at £16.00
- £35.20Trending at £38.01
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £25.63Trending at £27.12
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.