All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFinancial Risk Forecasting is a complete introduction to practical quantitative risk management, with a focus on market risk.
- Author BiographyJon Danielsson has a PhD in the economics of financial markets and is a reader in finance at the London School of Economics. His research interests include financial stability, extreme market movements, risk, market liquidity and financial crisis. He has published extensively in both academic and practitioner journals, has consulted with a variety of private sector and public institutions, frequently gives executive education courses and has presented his work in a number of universities and institutions. In addition, he has been a frequent commentator of issues in financial markets in the media, appearing on CNN, the BBC, and many other TV and radio stations, with comments and op-ed pieces in newspapers like the Financial Times.
- Author(s)Jon Danielsson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/03/2011
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight666 g
- Width176 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £43.00Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £3.88Trending at £4.31
- £13.52Trending at £19.92
- £8.71Trending at £10.98
- £7.45Trending at £11.90
- £10.61Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.