CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.67Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £6.07Trending at £6.24
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionFinancial institutions are providing Islamic financial contracts in global markets. As a result of this market growth there is a demand to understand how to assess and manage the risks arising from applying Islamic financial products and services. This book presents a common framework on how to manage the risks faced.
- Author BiographyIOANNIS AKKIZIDIS is Risk Management Consultant& Analyst at IRIS integrated risk management ag, Zurich, Switzerland. SUNIL KUMAR KHANDELWAL is Head of Risk Management - Middle East at IRIS integrated risk management ag, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Author(s)Ioannis Akkizidis,Sunil Kumar Khandelwal
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/12/2007
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleFinance and Capital Markets Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note243 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight542 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.