All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes a discussion on data that is not easily available on financial services, along with analyzing trends, areas, (an integral part of the syllabus in all leading business schools), the essential concepts of the financial system and the regulatory framework, and all the developmental aspects of finance.
- Author BiographyRajesh Kothari is Director, R.A. Podar Institute of Management and Dean, Faculty of Management Studies, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur. He has had an engaging tenure as a teacher, consultant, and trainer for the last 32 years and has also served in administrative capacity as Director of R.A. Podar Institute of Management, Jaipur, from 2007 to 2010. Over the years, he has also been engaged in teaching assignments and research projects in association with private universities and government enterprises such as Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI), Industrial Finance Corporation of India (IFCI), Institute of Labour Development, and others. He has also acted as an honorary advisor to the likes of Dalal Street Journal, IFCI, Mewar University, among various others. Dr Kothari has guided and supervised more than 30 PhD scholars and has been associated with various universities across India as a member of their Board of Studies. The main sub-ject areas of his interest are management accounting, financial management, financial ser-vices, investment management, international finance, and finance for strategic decisions. So far, he has authored five published books and over 40 articles published in various well-ac-claimed journals apart from presenting papers and lectures at various seminars and confer-ences. Some of his published titles include Financial Services in India: Concepts and Applications (2010), Management Accounting: Concepts & Applications (2007), and Contemporary Financial Management (2005).
- Author(s)Rajesh Kothari
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication18/10/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width184 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.