All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £65.02Was:£70.00Free postage
- £69.59Was:£70.00Free postage
About this product
- Description? Financial statement analysis is an important tool for professional investors and corporate finance executives. ? Financial Statement Analysis provides detailed, fresh information on evaluating financial statements in today's volatile markets and complex economy.
- Author BiographyMARTIN FRIDSON is Global Credit Strategist at BNP Paribas Investment Partners, one of the world's largest asset managers. Over a twenty-five-year span with brokerage firms including Salomon Brothers, Morgan Stanley, and Merrill Lynch, he became known for his innovative work in credit analysis and investment strategy. Fridson has served as president of the Fixed Income Analysts Society, governor of the Association for Investment Management and Research (now CFA Institute), and director of the New York Society of Security Analysts. FERNANDO ALVAREZ is currently an Adjunct Associate Professor of Finance and Economics at the Columbia University Graduate Business School, where he teaches entrepreneurship finance. From 2003 until 2008, he was associate professor in the Finance and Economics Department and director of entrepreneurship programs at Rutgers Business School, Newark and New Brunswick. Alvarez has taught at New York University's Stern School of Business where he was associate professor on innovation and entrepreneurship, and Babson College where he was assistant professor of finance.
- Author(s)Fernando Alvarez,Martin S. Fridson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight618 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £32.74Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.