All listings for this product
About this product
- Description? This Workbook, which can be used in tandem with Financial Statement Analysis, Fourth Edition will allow readers to test their knowledge of the process of reading and analyzing financial statements, before putting it to use in the real world.
- Author BiographyMARTIN FRIDSON is CEO of Fridson Investment Advisors, an investment management firm specializing in corporate credit opportunities. Over a twenty-five-year span with brokerage firms including Salomon Brothers, Morgan Stanley, and Merrill Lynch, he became known for his innovative work in credit analysis and investment strategy. Fridson has served as president of the Fixed Income Analysts Society, governor of the Association for Investment Management and Research (now CFA Institute), and director of the New York Society of Security Analysts. FERNANDO ALVAREZ is currently an Adjunct Associate Professor of Finance and Economics at the Columbia University Graduate Business School, where he teaches entrepreneurship finance. From 2003 to 2008, he was associate professor in the Finance and Economics Department and director of entrepreneurship programs at Rutgers Business School, Newark and New Brunswick. Alvarez has taught at New York University's Stern School of Business where he was associate professor on innovation and entrepreneurship, and Babson College where he was assistant professor of finance.
- Author(s)Fernando Alvarez,Martin S. Fridson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/07/2011
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight268 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £3.94Trending at £4.31
- £13.52Trending at £19.92
- £8.77Trending at £10.98
- £7.45Trending at £11.90
- £10.61Trending at £14.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.