All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for the reader with little or no accounting or business experience, this book explains how to read a financial statement and use it effectively in making investment decisions.
- Author BiographyBonita K. Kramer, Ph.D., is a professor of accounting in the College of Business at Montana State University in Bozeman. She is a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant, and Certified Internal Auditor. Christie Wilson Johnson is a CPA and an associate professor of accounting at Montana State University in Bozeman.
- Author(s)Bonita Kramer,Christie Johnson
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleGeneral Finance & Investing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight406 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.