Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes a range of financial management issues such as financial statement analysis, a systematic approach to financial performance appraisal, liquidity management and sales growth, working capital management, budgeting, foreign exchange and interest rate risk management.
- Author BiographyIn addition to his academic career, Charles Priester has a background in commercial lending and investment banking . These two activities require a thorough understanding of the factors that make companies perform well or poorly and equally importantly, to discover the changes necessary to either turn around underperforming companies or prevent poorly informed decisions being made before they can harm a company. Charles has taught Accounting, Introductory and Advanced Finance, Investment Banking, International Finance (specializing in Asia/Pacific Region), Portfolio Management, International Trade Finance, and EVA Analysis. Charles has taught at the University of British Columbia, Simon Fraser University, University of Victoria, Royal Roads University, Capilano College, the British Columbia Institute of Technology as well as given courses for the Certified Management Accountants of British Columbia and various corporate clients. Wang Jincheng teaches business management courses at Tianjin University of Foreign studies. After completing his MBA program in UK, he went on to study with Asia Pacific Management Cooperative program at Capilano College in Canada. He has been involved in project financing for an oil product pipeline project in East Africa for a year and half.
- Author(s)Charles Priester,Jincheng Wang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleTsinghua University Texts
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight504 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.