Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.67Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £6.07Trending at £6.24
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on 1980-1995, and providing evidence from six countries (Germany, France, Italy, UK, Belgium and the Netherlands), this book discusses whether cross-country variations in financial structure have a systematic relationship with inter-country differences in the monetary transmission process.
- Author BiographyGabe J. de Bondt, European Central Bank, Germany
- Author(s)Gabe J. De Bondt
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2000
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.