Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £44.83Trending at £54.75
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyses how the financial system adjusts to institutional changes such as new technology, political tendencies, cultural differences, new business models, and government interactions. It emphasises how different institutional settings affect firms' borrowing and increases our understanding of how efficient financial markets are formed.
- Author BiographyGiusy Chesini, University of Verona, Italy Josanco Floreani, University of Udine, Italy Elisa Giaretta, University of Verona, Italy Elisabetta Gualandri, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Italy Rene W.H. van der Linden, InHolland University of Applied Sciences, the Netherlands Stefano Miani, University of Udine, Italy Pierluigi Morelli, Italian Bank Association, Italy Andrea Paltrinieri, University of Verona, Italy Flavio Pichler, University of Verona, Italy Giovanni B. Pittaluga, Genoa University, Italy Maurizio Polato, University of Venice, Italy Pablo San Martin, Universidad Catolica de la Santisima Concepcion, Chile Paolo Saona, Saint Louis University's Madrid Campus, Spain Elena Seghezza, Genoa University, Italy Eleuterio Vallelado, University of Valladolid, Spain Valeria Venturelli, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Italy
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/07/2014
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitlePalgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXVII, 232 p.
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byMagnus Willesson,Stefan Sjogren,Ted Lindblom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.