Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication04/04/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Edited byJeffrey D. Sachs,Wing Thye Woo,Yingli Pan
- Table Of ContentsAnalytical Overview: Mobilising the Financial Sector Efficiently and Safely for Sustaining the Transformation of the Chinese Economy (Yingli Pan, Jeffrey Sachs, Wing Thye Woo and Qi Zhu); Understanding the Important Lessons from the International Experience: How the Financial Sector in the US Became Lawless and Unstable (Jeffrey D Sachs); Systemic Lack of Prudence in Wealthy Nations: Avoiding the Dark Side of Financial Development (Peter Boone and Simon Johnson); Lessons from the Financial Liberalization in the Nordic Countries in the 1980's (Seppo Honkapohja); Asian Financial Markets and Financial Internationalization in China (Kiyohiko Nishimura); Tokyo's Ultimately Failed Bid for First Tier International Financial Centre Status: Why Did It Fall Short and What Are the Lessons for Shanghai? (Huw McKay); Designing the Right Financial System for China: The Great Accommodation: Chinese Central Banking in the New Millennium (Junhui Qian); The Structural Friction in China's Banking System: Causes, Measurement and Solutions (Hongzhong Liu); Credit Rationing, Bank Bailouts, and the Deleterious Impact of Credit: Evidence from China (Jean-Louis Arcand); The Options for Reforming the Renminbi Exchange Rate Regime (Yingli Pan, Jing Nie, Si Zhou and Xinru Wu); The Internationalization of the Renminbi in Accordance with China's National Interests and Global Responsibilities (Yingli Pan, Yingfeng Xu and Jun Wu); Reforming China's Rural Financial Market (Wing Thye Woo and Xi Zhu).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.