All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.41
- £12.33Trending at £12.53
- £13.37Trending at £16.00
- £35.20Trending at £38.01
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £25.63Trending at £27.12
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe 3rd edition of the 'Financial Times' guide to using and interpreting company accounts now includes changes to the International Accounting Standards.
- Author BiographyWendy McKenzie founded MTA - McKenzie Training Associates, a financial training consultancy, over twenty years ago. She has an international reputation as a financial trainer, working with a range of campanies and organizations. She is author of a number of tuition guides on all aspects of finance and a textbook Unlocking Company Accounts.
- Author(s)Wendy McKenzie
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication14/04/2003
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Out-of-print date10/12/2009
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight948 g
- Width187 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.