All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Financial and Macroeconomic Connectedness, Francis Diebold and Kamil Yilmaz propose several connectedness measures for financial and macroeconomic networks based on forecast error variance decompositions from approximating vector autoregressions.
- Author BiographyFrancis X. Diebold is Paul F. and Warren S. Miller Professor of Economics, and Professor of Finance and Statistics, at the University of Pennsylvania and its Wharton School. He has published widely in econometrics, forecasting, finance, and macroeconomics, and he has served on the editorial boards of leading journals including Econometrica, Review of Economics and Statistics, Journal of Business and Economic Statistics, Journal of Applied Econometrics, and International Economic Review. Kamil Yilmaz holds PhD (1992) and MA (1990) degrees in Economics from the University of Maryland, College Park, and a BA degree in Economics from Bogazici University, Istanbul, Turkey (1987). He has been a faculty member at Koc University, Istanbul, Turkey, since 1994. He was a visiting professor at the University of Pennsylvania in 2003-2004 and 2010-2011 academic years. He is the recipient of the 2003 Turkish Academy of Sciences (TUBA) Encouragement Award for Social Sciences; and a member of the American Economic Association, and the Econometric Society.
- Author(s)Francis X. Diebold,Kamil Yilmaz
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight410 g
- Width164 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £32.74Trending at £38.28
- £9.47Trending at £9.94
- £10.20Trending at £11.89
- £17.29Trending at £19.10
- £12.27Trending at £14.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.